Saturday nights at Rainbow's End this Spring are coming alive with Night Frights!
With great entertainment and NEW Terror Paradise, Night Frights are not to be missed! Get the family together or gather your mates and head along to our hub of spooky night time activity and experience the excitement for yourself.
- Enjoy unlimited access to all rides up until 11pm.
- Experience the terrifying new TERROR PARADISE walk through Zombie attraction. R14, Parental Discretion is advised.
- On stage entertainment from the crazy, fun, interactive JGEEKS!
- Satisfy your hunger with our exclusive Carnage Combo Meal Deal
- Discounts for groups available!
Night Frights will be held on Saturdays 30th September and 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th October from 6pm till 11pm.
(6pm - 11pm)
|Night Frights Superpass Online||$40|
|Night Frights Superpass Gate||$45|
Night Frights Entertainment
Terror Paradise is a terrifyingly NEW authentic challenge at the 2017 Rainbow’s End Night Frights event. You’ll be briefed by the Zombie Eradication Response Organisation (ZERO) and given access to the infected zone on a mission to find that hidden zombie antidotes. Zombies lurk in the most unexpected places, so you and your team will have to stay alert. Be prepared for some scares!
JGeeks are New Zealand’s own interactive crazy fun entertainment show with dance, music, haka and comedy. Be ready to join in on the fun!
Be ready to join in on the ghoul times! It will be fang-tastic.