Important Information for STAR Days Bookings
We look forward to seeing your team here for our S.T.A.R Days (Sports Teams at Rainbow's End). Please read the below as this is very important for your booking.
|Number of people purchasing Superpasses||2-13 Years||14+ Years|
|15 or more Superpasses||$40.00||$40.00|
- Your discount is based on a minimum requirement of 15 people purchasing an all day superpass. If you have less people than what you’ve booked, prices may change, please see prices above.
- Our special S.T.A.R Days deal only applies to sports teams with bookings visiting in September 2018.
- We allow 1 spectator (no rides) free of charge for every 10 child Superpasses purchased. Additional spectators can purchase a spectator pass for $18.00 during the weekends, school and public holidays or for $7.00 from Monday to Friday during school term.
- Kidz Kingdom passes (8 years and under) are $32.00 each. Children under 2 are free when accompanied by a paying person.
Please bring your group booking ticket along with your printed and completed group numbers form with you to the counter on the day of your visit.
- Guests must enter together and one payment is due on arrival for the whole group before entry. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard. We are unable to accept personal cheques and AMEX. Please ensure you bring your completed group numbers form to allow for smooth entry.
- If you are visiting on a weekend, school or public holiday all our rides operate continuously in both the main theme park and Kidz Kingdom. Please note that on weekdays outside of school holidays our rides operate on a timetable.
- Height restrictions apply on rides, including rides in Kidz Kingdom. In some cases an adult may be required to accompany a child on rides (appropriate pass required). Please refer to the height chart on our website for more information.
- The park remains open in wet weather with all rides operating except for the Scorpion Karts and Family Karts. Should you wish to postpone your booking due to wet weather forecast, we will require notification of this at least 3 working days in advance.
- To help plan your visit we post dates for scheduled maintenance on our website, these are frequently updated with new information. Please see our homepage or upcoming information page. Rides and attractions are subject to change without notice.
- If you have booked a picnic patch or barbeque area you must read our Picnic Patch Information before entry.
- If you are having a picnic please bring your own plates, cutlery and utensils. Food storage and heating facilities are not available.
- Rainbow’s End features a variety of great dining options, please refer to our park map for the location of food outlets. With the exception of food items for guests with specific dietary restrictions, takeaways or branded foods and beverage items are not permitted in the park.
- A storage locker is available for hire at an additional cost, please see park map for locker locations.
All prices and information are subject to change without notice. Rainbow’s End Terms and Conditions apply. Discounts are offered at the sole discretion of Rainbow’s End.
We look forward to seeing your group here soon at Rainbow's End!