Loading Search...
中文 Cart



Terms and conditions of Rainbow Ends Gift Cards and Park Dollars

The following terms and conditions (“Terms“) apply where you use, purchase or contribute to a Rainbow’s End Gift Card (“Park Dollars“).

By using, purchasing or contributing to a Rainbow’s End Gift Card, you agree to these Terms.

If you allow another person to use or take possession of your Rainbow’s End Gift Card, you must tell that person that they will be bound by these Terms.

In addition to these Terms, you should also refer to Rainbows End Theme Park  general terms and conditions of entry and purchase.


Rainbows End Gift Cards  

Rainbow’s End  Gift Cards are issued by Rainbow’s End Theme Park  Limited (“Rainbow’s End ”) and are redeemable for merchandise or services sold at any Rainbow’s End outlet, including:

  • Rainbow’s End and Kidz Kingdom Entry Ticketing
  • Rainbow Playlab Entertainment Centre
  • All Retail, Photo outlets, catering and Sideshows outlets within Rainbow’s End Theme Park.

Rainbow’s End Gift Cards may not be used for any other purpose.  Purchase with a Gift Card is as if the purchase was made by way of cash payment. Gift Cards may not be redeemed for cash.  They are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.

A single Gift Card can be loaded with a minimum value of $20 and a maximum value of $500.

Gift Card credit will expire 12 months from issue date written on your card. After expiry, the Gift Card is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined and any outstanding balance will be forfeited to Rainbow’s End. 

Gift Cards should be held in a secure place, as any person holding the Gift Card may be able to use it to make purchases.

Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced. Any unused balance left on expiry will not be refunded.

Gift Cards will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.

The bearer of a Gift Card may not consolidate the balances of several Gift Cards onto a new Gift Card.

Rainbow’s End  reserves the right to cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card programme, for any reason at any time without notice. If this occurs, the balance on all valid Gift Cards will be refunded to the holder on presentation of the Gift Card.

Rainbow's End Giftcards, brand, products and services may not be used for promotion or marketing without prior approval from Rainbow's End.  The use of Rainbow's End brand, product and services including Giftcards in market promotional or advertising campaigns (including consumer competitions) without prior approval will result in cancellation of the ticket and/or Gift Card (s). Should cancellation occur Giftcard values will be reset to zero and the card purchaser will be refunded to 90% of remaining value (less 10% for administration costs). 

Rainbow’s End may vary these Terms from time to time by posting revised Terms on our website. If you already have a Gift Card and you are unhappy with any changes to the Terms, then the Gift Card balance will be refunded upon request as long as you make that request prior to the expiry of the Gift Card.

Your Gift Card may not be copied or reproduced in any circumstances.


Details on what information we collect and how we use it is set out in our privacy policy, which is available here. By providing us with information about you or any other person, you must be authorised to provide such information and you agree to our privacy policy. We do not supply customer data to any third parties.  

We do not collect any credit card information in the purchase of gift cards online.  This information is collected and used by Payment Express.


Changes to content:  

Changes or updates to the content of this site (including these terms and conditions) may occur at any time without prior notice to you. Such changes will become effective immediately upon their posting on the website. It is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.  

We may alter these terms and conditions at any time. Any revisions will be posted on the website and it will be your responsibility to review these terms from time to time to ensure compliance.

Rainbows End Gift Cards Square

Park Map

Open Hours

Buy Tickets Now

Buy Tickets Now