Planning the company Christmas or end of year party? Use our quick start guide to help your event shine!
1. Start Early Regardless of how big or small your company is it's never too early to start enquiring. Organising a corporate Christmas function takes time and the earlier you start, the easier event planning will be and therefore much more enjoyable! We regularly get enquiries for Christmas parties up to a year in advance so it really is never too early to start planning the big event.
2. Choose a date The earlier you begin to plan, the easier it will be to secure a venue on a suitable date. Ideally you will have the whole company or team attending, so setting a date and booking a venue well in advance is important so people can plan to attend. Once you've chosen a couple of available dates you could send out an email or set up a survey and pick from there, this allows for everyone to have some input. If a venue has a special event, like our Ultimate Kiwi Work Do then these are often on set dates so booking early means everyone has time to put it in their diaries.
3. Make it memorable! This event only happens once a year so think outside the box! Choosing a Christmas function venue where you can go beyond daily office chat is one of the most important aspects of planning a company Christmas party. If you don’t want everyone sitting around a table making small talk, choose a venue with something different! Here at Rainbow’s End we are not only open every day, we can open at night too and there’s lots of options from team building activities to a magical exclusive event.
4. The menu The food options are always important for a Christmas party. We have a great range of meal options; you can choose from one of our menus or ask us to create something specific for your group. A mouth-watering selection of food is available throughout the park. If you have team members who have dietary requirements then please advise and we can tailor a special menu.
5. The day of the party An end of year Christmas party should be fun and entertaining, and that means for the organiser too! Our experienced team will make sure everything is planned just how you want it, well in advance of the party so that you can relax and enjoy!
So what are you waiting for? Contact us and start organising your Christmas party with Rainbow’s End today!