We have an exciting competition with the new movie The Kid Who Would Be King.
Enter our competition on Facebook to be in to win one of 6 double passes to see the movie in cinemas.
About the movie
Old school magic meets the modern world in the epic adventure THE KID WHO WOULD BE KING. Alex thinks he’s just another nobody, until he stumbles upon the mythical Sword in the Stone, Excalibur. Now, he must unite his friends and enemies into a band of knights and, together with the legendary wizard Merlin, take on the wicked enchantress Morgana. With the future at stake, Alex must become the great leader he never dreamed he could be.
Don’t miss the quest of the year on the big screen. THE KID WHO WOULD BE KING – in cinemas January 17. See the trailer.
See below for Terms and Conditions.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition will be drawn on Wednesday 16th January 2019. We will contact the winners by private message and/or a reply to their comment. If we can't contact a winner or receive no reply to our messages after 3 attempts and a period of 3 business days then we will have to redraw the prize. Please make sure you accept any private message requests from Rainbow's End.
- The competition is for 1 of 6 double passes to see the movie.
- We love our Rainbow's End team very much, but if you work at Rainbow's End then you and your family are not able to enter the competition - sorry guys.
- By entering the competition, you allow us to post your name on social media and online, including the Rainbow’s End website.
- The prize can't be exchanged for cash or sold to another person.
- Prize winners must be able to collect their prize from Rainbow’s End during open hours or provide an NZ street address for delivery.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for anything else. Please make sure you would able to redeem the prize before you enter the competition.