Got a picture of yourself after your first roller coaster ride? Or maybe your family visiting for your birthday party? Share your best photo memory of Rainbow's End in our competition on Facebook to be in to WIN.
We'll be posting some of our favourites on our website and the winning picture will get a Family Superpass to come to Rainbow's End these school holidays!
Competition terms and conditions
1. This competition will be drawn on Monday 16th July 2018. We will contact the winner by private message on Facebook and/or replying to their comment. If we can't contact the winner or receive no reply to our messages after three attempts and a period of 3 working days then we will have to redraw the prize. Please make sure you accept any message requests from Rainbow's End.
2. The competition is for a Family Superpass (2 adults, 2 children) to Rainbow's End.
3. Rainbow's End reserves the right to decline or remove entries which are deemed at their sole discretion to be inappropriate or unsuitable for any reason.
4. We love our Rainbow's End team very much; but if you work at Rainbow's End then you and your family are not able to enter the competition - sorry guys.
5. By entering the competition you allow us to post your name, photo and/or entry. Photos submitted as part of this competition may be stored and displayed on our website along with the name of the entrant based on their Facebook name.
7. The prize can't be exchanged for cash or sold to another person.
8. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for anything else. Please make sure you would able to redeem the prize before you enter the competition.
9. All entries are publicly viewable and able to be accessed, viewed and downloaded.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Rainbow's End Theme Park Ltd and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.