Our priority is to keep Rainbow’s End a safe, secure and happy place for all people in New Zealand.
If you’re coming to Night Rides, please be aware there are items that won’t be allowed into the park, and some extra steps to entry.
None of the following items are to be brought into the park:
- Fireworks and other explosives
- Glass (including glass bottles)
- Aerosols (including deodorant)
- Drinks of any kind (water bottles can be refilled from park water fountains)
- Scooters and bikes (except medical aids)
- Toy guns or toy weapons
- Weapons or knives of any kind (this includes knives for birthday cakes, ceremonial swords etc)
We will be performing bag checks at our entrances.
No persons will be permitted entry to the park if they have any of the restricted items listed above.
We apologise for any inconvenience the bag checks cause, but hope you understand and will work with us to keep our park a safe and secure place for all.
Your Rainbow’s End Team