Bring your team to Rainbow's End!
The sports season is coming to an end, and it is important to celebrate the hard work the coaches and players have put in. At Rainbow’s End we understand the significance of an end of season party and we’ve put together a few tips which will help you with the organisation:
- Venue: choose a venue which can accommodate your team and their families. If families are coming from all over Auckland or from further afield then it's important to make sure there is plenty of parking.
- Speech: prepare a speech and don’t forget to mention the season highlights.
- Awards: award the players with trophies and acknowledge their contribution to the team throughout the year.
- Food: consider what the players will enjoy and keep it simple.
- Entertainment: Having some entertainment or an activity which everyone can partake in will keep the party going.
Once a date has been finalised, make sure to inform all the players and their families so they can reserve the date. It’s also a good idea to get a few people involved so tasks can be delegated and you can arrange to meet for updates in the weeks leading up to the event. The party should be fun and engaging for everyone to enjoy.
We have a great package on offer at Rainbow’s End for sports groups to celebrate the year and their achievements. The package includes options for everyone, with superpasses to enjoy the rides, Kidz Kingdom passes for children 8 years and under, and spectator passes for guests who would like to join the party. We also offer picnic patches for hire which include a BBQ and gas bottle so you can provide lunch, or guests can purchase items at our food outlets. You can also take advantage of a picnic patch to host your award ceremony and speeches.
There is entertainment for everyone with all rides open from 10am to 5pm, and a great line-up of live shows in the afternoon with the Andre Vegas Magic & Illusion Show, Crayola Party Time and Kidz Kingdom Story Time. This is great value for a fun day out and it will be a celebration your team will cherish forever!
For more information on the group package please contact our coordinator on 09 262 2030 or by email.