The festive season is not too far away and this means companies have started preparing their end of year parties!
Rainbow’s End understands that organising your Christmas party can be quite an overwhelming experience, so we’ve put together a few tips from our experienced events coordinators to help you get started:
1. Start early: it’s never too early to start planning your party and booking early will increase the chances of your date being available. There’s lots to consider such as: a day versus night event, weekday versus weekend, and whether you would like to host the event during the festive season or afterward. The earlier you start, the easier it is to plan.
2. Select a unique venue: choose a unique venue away from the office as this creates excitement among your team and gives them the opportunity to interact with each other as people and not just co-workers.
3. Confirm a date: with early planning, the chances of booking a date of your choice are more likely. Once confirmed make sure to inform your team so they can reserve this date in advance.
4. Catering: food and beverage is a very important ingredient in a successful party and may also be provided by the venue you choose. A menu that caters for a variety of dietary requirements is always a winner.
5. Entertainment: your Christmas party should be fun! Having entertainment suitable for everyone will keep the celebration going.
Christmas parties are more than just celebrating the season, it’s also a way of recognising your team and saying ‘thank you’ for their hard work during the year. This in turn will add value to your company culture, remember a happy team is a productive team!
If you are planning a Christmas Party in Auckland then we would love to host you here at Rainbow's End. We have lots of function options covering night or day events, as well as a shared company evening for smaller groups. Getting started is so simple, all you have to do is send us an email and we’ll take care of rest!