Not sure when is the best time to visit? Which rides to do first? Have a look at our top tips to help make your next visit even more enjoyable.
1. Make the most of mid-week While some people crave the busy, bustling atmosphere of a weekend or holiday visit, there are some great reasons to visit mid-week as well. Monday to Friday during school term there are often fewer guests in the park so it can be the best time to try and fulfill your lifelong goal to ride the Fearfall 25 times in a single day! Mid-week visits are also a good option for those who prefer to have a more relaxed day on the rides.
2. Dress for the day Auckland weather can be changeable at the best of times. Check the forecast before heading out and make sure you have sunscreen and a jacket. If you are visiting when rain is forecast then a raincoat or disposable poncho are good options as you can wear them on the rides to keep dry and take them off when the sun comes back.
3. Plan which rides to do first With over 20 fantastic rides and attractions at Rainbow’s End there is a lot of choice! We recommend arriving early so you’re one of the first guests in the park on the day. A popular strategy is to go on the rides like the Karts or Log Flume first and work your way up to the rides with more seats like Invader or Stratosfear. Whichever strategy you choose, make sure you leave time to revisit your favourites.
4. Look out for discounts or deals There are some great discounts for groups and kids birthday parties at Rainbow’s End. There’s also an option to subscribe to our updates or like us on Facebook to be the first to hear about any specials or deals we may have throughout the year.
5. Step out of your comfort zone A visit to a theme park is the perfect time to try something new. If you haven’t been upside down since you were a kid, then now’s your chance! Even if it’s a matter of working your way up to the big thrill rides, the sense of accomplishment having faced your fears is a rush.
If you have tips from your last visit that you'd like to share, then we'd love to hear from you. Message us on Facebook!