We want everyone to have a fun day out at Rainbow's End! Here are some general conditions for our birthday parties.
If you have any questions please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Please note that all prices are subject to change without notice.
Group Booking Conditions
- One person must be responsible for payment on the day for the whole group.
- The group must enter together on the day of the visit.
- All group bookings must be pre-booked for discounts to apply.
- Confirmation letter and completed group numbers form will need to be presented on the day of your visit.
- All prices are per person, GST inclusive and are subject to change without notice.
- These discounts are offered at our discretion and must be pre-booked.
- They are not valid with any other offer.
- A minimum of 8 children are required with any combination of Kidz Kingdom and/or child full park rides passes (child superpasses).
- We allow one free spectator per paying child. Additional spectators are $17 each on weekends, school and public holidays or $9 each mid-week during school term
- A $150.00 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking. We reserve the right to cancel a party if this deposit is not received within 4 days of the booking being made.
- Bookings are essential and must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- This must be booked as a full party package, package elements including meals are not able to be subtracted or changed.
- Meal options must be confirmed with our coordinator at least 2 working days prior to your party. Not all catering choices are available in cases of late confirmation.
- Height restrictions apply for most rides. Please check our height restrictions to avoid disappointment.
- This package is available every day of the year except Christmas Day, subject to room availability.
- Mid-week during school term all rides will not be operating . During this time Kidz Kingdom ride attendants will approach you and run the ride of your choice. In the wider park, rides operate on a timetable mid-week during school term.
- Deposits for birthdays can only be used for birthday bookings. Every effort will be made to accommodate changes; however we cannot guarantee the ability to transfer or change a booking with regard to room and session availability.
- Date changes less than ten working days prior to the date of the booking will result in loss of deposit.
- Kidz Kingdom has indoor birthday rooms, an indoor play complex and a covered outdoor ride area; weather conditions will not be considered within the ten day non-transferable period as a reason to transfer or cancel a booking and will result in loss of deposit.
- A range of party extras including birthday cakes or loot bags and gifts are also available to be added to our birthday packages.
School booking Conditions
- School discounts do not apply during weekends, school and public holidays.
- Midweek during school term our rides operate on a timetable.
- Discounts are offered at our discretion and must be pre-booked by a school representative or teacher.
- Discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- School rates apply to New Zealand registered primary, intermediate and high schools only. For visiting school groups from other countries please enquire about our tour group rates.
These conditions are in addition to our usual conditions of entry for the park.
Primary and Intermediate schools
A minimum of 8 students to 1 teacher applies.
A minimum number of 8 students is required for bookings.
A minimum of 10 students to 1 teacher applies
A minimum number of 10 students is required for bookings.
For bookings, queries or more information please contact us.