Online Purchases: Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply for Rainbow's End online ticket purchases.
For your security, our payment gateway uses Visa 3D Secure and Mastercard Secure code, where your issuing bank authenticates you as the cardholder with a security question during the pruchase process. You may be redirected to your card issuer if the authentification fails, or return to Rainbow's End once authorisation is complete.
Some sessions and ticket types may have terms particular to them:
- Please check the terms for the ticket and session you are buying, as some, such as birthday san dgroip bookings, may have additonal terms particular to that type of booking.
- Before you complete your purchase you will be asked to check that you have read and agree to the terms. Please be sure to read them!
Online purchase accepts Visa or Mastercard only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOUR TICKET IS ALSO YOUR TAX INVOICE
*** SHOW YOUR TICKET ON YOUR PHONE AT GATE FOR SCANNING - NO NEED TO PRINT***
1. Your ticket is valid for the date of your visit only. If you are unable to attend on this day and would like to request a reschedule of tickets you must contact us at least 12hours before the session starts. Please email [email protected] with your request, including your Booking reference number.
1.a Session Times are 10am - 4pm on open Weekdays term time, 10am - 5pm Weekends and Public and School Holidays. We recommend arriving early to make the most of your day.
2. While Spectator Tickets are non-riding tickets, a Ticketed Spectator may accompany children aged under 8 in their group on select Kidz Kingdom rides for safety.
3. If you do not use your booking, no cash backs, extensions or refunds will be given
4. Online tickets must be presented on entry at Rainbow's End, no admissions without tickets. Proof of ID is required when presenting tickets.
5. Tickets are non-transferable, they are unable to be sold in online auctions such as Trade Me or any other online marketplace.
6. Not to be used with any other offers including family discount offers.
7. Tickets not able to be used for third party promotions.
8. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
RIDE AVAILABILITY & CLOSURES:
9. When forecasts show before session starts that weather or other factors may require us to close a ride during the day, we will place an alert on our website by 9am and advise guests at entry.
10. Please note that rides are subject to change without notice for your safety. On some days, rides may operate on a timetable to ensure all rides can operate for guests if staff are isolating, or very low guest count days.
RESCHEDULING, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
11. Tickets purchased online are non-refundable, except where an event or session is cancelled due to severe weather, or Lockdown.
12. REFUND REQUESTS: In some circumstances a refund request may be approved outside of event cancellation or Lockdown. In this instance, the refund amount will be less 5% of the total booking value, to cover all costs incurred from processing and refunding the booking. Refund requests must also be made 12 hours before the session starts.
13. RESCHEDULING REQUESTS: Rescheduling requests must be made before the session and no later than 12 hours before session commence. Requests must be sent to [email protected] Rescheduling is subject to availability due to park capacity, and the entry terms of your ticket. Please include the booking reference number, name used for the booking and preferred date with the request.
14. SESSION CANCELLATION: Extreme weather conditions may force us to cancel a session for your safety. In the event of a session cancellation, we will contact you via email no later than 1 hour before event commence, where you will be offered a refund (with no administration charge), or a reschedule.
OTHER CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
15. NO EXTERNAL FOOD OR DRINK is allowed in park. You may bring a refillable water bottle (non-glass).
16. As a condition of entry all bags will be checked at Gate. The following items are not permitted in park:
• No external food (refillable water bottle is okay)
• Weapons of any kind (including ceremonial)
• Knives/sharps (insulin kits are allowed)
• Glass containers or bottles of any kind
• Alcohol/drugs or illegal substances
• Skateboards/Scooters (medical aids will be permitted)
• Toy guns or weapons
17. No commercial filming is permitted without written permission of Management; No filming or photography of guests other than your group is permitted.
HEALTH & SAFETY
18. If you or any of your group need to be in isolation for any reason you cannot enter Rainbow’s End. If you are feeling unwell on the day of your visit, please stay home and contact us to reschedule at [email protected], before the session starts.
19. All Guests over 12 are required to wear an appropriate mask in indoor areas in the park. Bandanas, pieces of fabric or other alternates will not be accepted as a mask. Mask use outdoors is optional at the current alert level
20. Your group size must align to the current Covid Alert level group restrictions
21. Please note that the Traffic Light rules for Public Venues are subject to change in response to Covid, creating the need for changes to our health and safety requirements and rules of entry for your safety. By buying this ticket you accept that entry requirements are subject to change.
22. Guests must observe all ride and covid safety rules in park, including physical distancing.
23. Actions that put yourself or others at risk, and make others uncomfortable, will result in immediate removal from the park. In these instances, no refund will be given.
24. Height restrictions for rides apply for your safety.
25. For personal safety Rainbow’s End does not allow pregnant women on rides.
26. Notice about WeChat: 微信支付是我们官方网站的付款方式之一。 请注意：您通过其他微信用户购买的门票，将被视为无效，不得入场。
27. Your account will be charged in NZD. Payments are processed through the secure DPS Payment Express system. Any credit card details stored for payments are done so on the DPS system. No credit card information is stored by us, and Payment Express protects personal information – at a minimum – to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (“PCI-DSS”)