Weather Forecast Sunday 22
The Metservice Manukau Forecast has improved from Saturday! However there are still some higher than normal South Westerlies through the middle of the day.
Depending on the gusts, there's a risk high Southerly winds (31+) may disrupt availability of our tall Big Five Rides for your safety:
We don't like closing rides and reopen them as soon as ride systems and technicians tell us it's safe to do so.
The rest of the park still operates in wind, including Log Flume, Gold Rush, Karts, Spectra, Dodgems, Bumper Boats and Kidz Kingdom.
If there are showers, the karts may become unavailable while tracks are wet for your safety.
Metservice 48 Hour Manukau Forecast:
Term 2 & 3 Opening hours
In Terms 1, 2 and 3 the park is open 4 days a week:
- Friday 10am - 4pm
- Saturday 10am - 5pm
- Sunday 10am - 5pm
- Monday 10am - 4pm
We'll be open 7 days a week in the School Holidays and Term 4
See our What's On section for deals and Night Rides timings.
PLEASE BOOK ONLINE FOR ALL SESSIONS!
- We strongly recommend buying your ticket online before you get to park to secure entry.
- While we are spread across 7+ acres, we close gates to keep ride capacity and queue time manageable and safe.
*Fun in Demand Annual passholders may enter day sessions even when the park is sold out.
Operations at TRAFFIC LIGHT orange
- Please buy tickets online as even though Covid restrictions have eased, we still have ticket caps to help manage queues, and will close gates when caps are reached. Online tickets mean you won’t be disappointed!
- Your ticket date = your visit date.
- Vaccination passes are no longer required.
- Guest aged 12 years and older must still wear a mask while entering and exiting the park, as well as in all inside areas, including Playlab Arcade. Mask use outdoors is optional
- For detail of our additional Covid safety protocols at Traffic Light Orange, check our our Traffic Light Orange Page.
- Find out what rides may be closed on our Operations & Maintenance page.
Got covid questions?
Below you'll find answers to all your questions regarding COVID-19 below.
Orange light! Find out how the Park is operating under the new traffic light system here.
Check out our FAQ. Here you'll find general information regarding masks, vaccinations etc.
UPCOMING RIDE MAINTENANCE
To keep our rides in tip top shape, all attractions go through a thorough an annual review and service. This is separate to our daily and weekly checks and maintenance procedures, so can take a little longer.
- Find out what rides may be closed on your visit on our Operations & Maintenance page.