Operations & Maintenance
Ride operation and maintenance Information
To keep our rides in tip top shape, as well as daily and weekly checks and maintenance procedures, all attractions go through a thorough Annual review and service.
Where possible, we try to schedule Maintenance work during quiet or closed periods, to minimize guest disruption. As many of our engineering parts and tasks are done in collaboration with international vendors, our schedule is subject to change.
If you are planning to visit us today, please see our homepage for the latest updates.
Current Maintenance closures: the invader
The Invader is temporarily closed for maintenance. Additonal parts are coming from overseas and we will update here as soon as she is running again. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Updates will be made on this page as they occur.
Our 2021 Ride Maintenance Schedule will be published soon.
WEATHER IMPACT ON RIDES
- The Scorpion Karts and Family Karts require a dry track to operate
- The Invader cannot operate in wet weather
- Some rides are unable to be operated in high wind conditions, this includes the big 5 thrill rides.
If we close rides due to weather conditions, it is for your safety. For more information on ride safety, check out our safety page
Rainbows End Information
- During weekends, school and public holidays the Power Surge. Log Flume and Gold Rush open at 11am.
- The park may be closed in adverse weather conditions, please check the website before your visit.