Operations & Maintenance
To keep our rides in tip top shape, as well as daily and weekly checks and maintenance procedures, all attractions go through a thorough annual review and service.
Where possible, much of our Maintenance work is scheduled during park closure days, to minimize guest disruption. However due to regulations the maintenance window may need to be precise and may fall within busy periods. Like a warrant of fitness! You can find out more on our safety page.
Outside of scheduled shuts, weather can have an impact on availability to ensure you are riding safely. If you are planning to visit us, check our homepage or announcement bar at the top of page for ride impact updates
OTHER ACCESS INFORMATION
- During weekends, school and public holidays the Power Surge. Log Flume and Gold Rush open at 11am.
- The park may be closed in adverse weather conditions, or on a reduced schedule for off peak trading. Please check the website before your visit.
- Monday 2nd
- Scaffolding will be around the coaster May 3 - 14, but the ride will be operational
JUMPIN' STAR (IN KIDZ KINGDOM)
- Tues 3 - Thurs 4
- Tues 17 - Thurs 19
choco express (IN KIDZ KINGDOM)
- Mon 13 - Fri 17
space shuttles (IN KIDZ KINGDOM)
Tues 28 - Thurs 30
carousel (IN KIDZ KINGDOM)
- Tue 26 - Thurs 28
TINY TOTS PLAY STRUCTURE (IN KIDZ KINGDOM)
- Mon 22 - Fri 26
- Mon 5 - Fri 9 (Open Sat/Sun)
- Mon 12 - Fri 16 (Open Sat/Sun)
- Mon 26 - Fri 30