We want all our guests to have a fun and safe day at Rainbow’s End! Information on the height restrictions for our rides is below. Ride height restrictions are also posted at each of the rides as well as on our park maps. More information on each of our rides can be found on our rides pages.
Please also refer to our information on medical conditions that should be considered before riding.
At 150cm you can ride:
Stratosfear (Very Extreme)
At 130cm you can ride:
Stratosfear (Less Extreme)
At 120cm you can ride:
At 100cm you can ride:
At 80cm you can ride:
Log Flume *
Pirate Ship *
AA Driver's Town*
Family Karts* (passenger only)
Dodgems * (passenger only)
* PLEASE NOTE:
For the Goldrush, Logflume and Pirate Ship, children 80-120cm must be accompanied, and seated next to a responsible person taller than 160cm.
AA Driver's Town is recommended for children 12 years and under. Children 80-110cm must be accompanied by a responsible person taller than 160cm.
Stratosfear Less Extreme ride travels on a 45 degree arc. Very extreme version travels in a 360 degree arc.
For Dodgems, a responsible person over 160cm in height must accompany those under 130cm.
For Family Karts, a responsible person over 160cm must accompany those under 150cm.
For the Fearfall, a maximum height of 195cm applies.
- Choco Express - children must be at least 90cm. All children under 120cm must be accompanied, and seated next to a responsible person that is over 160cm in height.
- Magic Bikes - children must be at least 90cm. All children under 120cm must be accompanied, and seated next to a responsible person that is over 160cm in height.
- Surf'N'Swing - children must be at least 90cm.
- Carousel - All children under 120cm must be accompanied, and seated next to a responsible person that is over 160cm in height.
- Space Shuttles - children to be under 120cm and be able to comfortably sit within the body of the vehicle.
- Car Wash Convoy - riders must be under 120cm and comfortably fit into the seats.
- Jumpin’ Star - children must be at least 90cm and 8 years or under. Responsible caregivers may sit in either of the two outside seats to accompany a child/children.
- Enzo's Country Raceway - children must be at least 80cm to ride. All children under 120cm must be accompanied, and seated next to a responsible person that is over 160cm in height.
- The Fortress of Fun - intended for children 3-8 years of age. Socks must be worn (no shoes or bare feet allowed).
For your enjoyment and safety
Please ensure that all children are supervised at all times when within the theme park.
Expectant mothers must not ride any of our attractions.
Rainbow's End is not permitted to operate the Family Karts & Scorpion Karts in wet weather or until the tracks are dry. Some rides, including the Fearfall, Stratosfear and Power Surge are unable to be operated in high wind conditions. Park-wide announcements are made when rides reopen.
Rides located within Rainbow’s End Theme Park may not be suitable to be ridden by persons with any form of health or medical condition that could be made worse by the motions or risks associated with each ride, such as: high blood pressure; heart conditions; head, neck and/or back injuries; epilepsy; pregnancy. The accelerations and motions associated with the ride may endanger the health or cause discomfort or a worsening of conditioning for people with medical conditions, such as Motion Sickness.
In the best interest of guest safety, guests with medical aids to heal fractured or displaced bones or joints such as braces, splints or plaster casts shall be excluded from participation on the Fearfall, Power Surge and Stratosfear rides.