Online bookings are non-refundable.
- Rainbow Playlab is open 7 days. Peak Days from 12pm-6pm (weekends, school holidays, public holidays). Off Peak Days from 12pm-5pm (Monday-Friday during school term). Hours may occasionally vary, please check the website. Rainbow Playlab is closed on Christmas Day.
- Games and attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Entry to Rainbow Playlab is free and game costs vary. Please note that if you wish to go to either the main park and/or Kidz Kingdom at Rainbow's End you will need to obtain a Superpass, Kidz Kingdom Pass or Spectator Pass for entry to these areas.
- No bags can be brought into Playlab, lockers are available on site.
- No swearing or shouting, no matter how heated play gets.
- Drinks and snacks in Playlab Cafe only.
If you have booked online for an activity you must present your booking email when you arrive at the info desk at Rainbow Playlab. Please bring Photo ID and the card used to make the booking.
- For online bookings please ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before your booked session. A briefing, setup and loading will need to be conducted before play.
- Online bookings are valid for the date and time booked only. No changes will be allowed within 72 hours before the time booked.
- Minors must be accompanied at all times. The parent or accompanying adult is responsible for ensuring that minors only view and engage with content appropriate for them.
- Bookings are unable to be sold in online auctions such as Trade Me or any other online marketplace. Notice about WeChat: 微信支付是我们官方网站的付款方式之一。 请注意：您通过其他微信用户购买的门票，将被视为无效，不得入场。
- Rainbow's End reserve the right to deny entry or play at their sole discretion.