Important C.A.R.E Days Group Information
C.A.R.E Days Bookings 2019
We look forward to seeing your group here at Rainbow's End for our C.A.R.E Days (Children At Rainbow's End)! Please read the below as this is very important for your booking.
Our C.A.R.E Days are for pre-booked primary and intermediate school groups on our C.A.R.E Days dates only.
|Students (early bird bookings)||Booked before 31 March 2019||$22.00|
|Teachers on a ratio of 1:8 (early bird bookings)||Booked before 31 March 2019||$22.00|
|Students (standard bookings)||Booked after 31 March 2019||$25.00|
|Teachers on a ratio of 1:8 (standard bookings)||Booked after 31 March 2019||$25.00|
- These prices are valid Monday to Friday during C.A.R.E Days dates only.
- Teachers may purchase a Superpass at the same discounted rate on the above ratios OR receive a spectator pass (no rides) free of charge. Over these ratios, adults may purchase a mid-week spectator pass at $7.00 or purchase a Superpass at the standard price of $59.00. If you have any high school or preschool students in your group, please contact us for pricing.
- These special rates for New Zealand registered primary and intermediate schools are based on a minimum number of 8 students. For groups of fewer than 8 students our standard children prices ($49.00) will apply.
- Please bring your group booking ticket along with your printed and completed group numbers form with you to the counter on the day of your visit.
- Guests must enter together and one payment is due on arrival for the whole group before entry. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard. We are unable to accept personal cheques and AMEX. If you would like to pay by school cheque, please make sure that the person who presents the cheque brings photo identification. Eg. A driver’s license. Please ensure you bring your completed group numbers form to allow for smooth entry.
- As the teacher in charge of the booking we do ask if you could advise your group of the following announcement before your students enter the park. Rainbow’s End is an exciting place and we know you want to have lots of fun during your visit. Please DO NOT RUN in the park, we have had cases of students running and falling down and requiring first aid. Running and tripping could lead to cuts and scrapes as well as more serious injuries so please stress this to your children and adult supervisors.
- Height restrictions apply on rides, including rides in Kidz Kingdom. In some cases an adult may be required to accompany a child on rides (appropriate pass required). Please refer to the height chart on our website for more information.
- The park remains open in wet weather with all rides operating except for the Scorpion Karts and Family Karts. Should you wish to postpone your booking due to wet weather forecast, we will require notification of this at least 3 working days in advance.
- To help plan your visit we post dates for scheduled maintenance on our website, these are frequently updated with new information. Please see our homepage or upcoming information page. Rides and attractions are subject to change without notice.
- If you have booked a picnic patch or barbeque area you must read our Picnic Patch Information before entry.
- Rainbow’s End features a variety of great dining options, please refer to our park map for the location of food outlets. With the exception of food items for guests with specific dietary restrictions, takeaways or branded foods and beverage items are not permitted in the park.
- Storage lockers is available for hire at an additional cost, please see park map for locker locations.
All prices and information are subject to change without notice. Rainbow’s End Terms and Conditions apply. Discounts are offered at the sole discretion of Rainbow’s End.
We look forward to seeing your school group here soon at Rainbow's End!