Important Information for Teambuilding Groups
TEAM BUILDING BOOKINGS
We look forward to hosting your team building event here at Rainbow's End! Please read the information below as this is very important for your booking.
Our team building prices apply to pre-booked groups with a minimum requirement of 15 guests.
|Team Building Activity|
Amazing Race Challenge
Additional guests (16+)
A facilitator is included with
Top Team Challenge
Additional guests (16+)
This is a self-facilitated event.
- The cost is based on a minimum requirement of 15 people. If you have less than 15 guests then you will be charged for the minimum cost, please see prices above.
- We recommend that participants bring with them raincoats or sunscreen (weather dependent), trainers or comfortable walking shoes.
- Please inform each team that a camera is required for photos and videos.
- Teams are welcome to come dressed in their own themed outfits - Go Crazy!
Please bring your group booking ticket with you to the counter.
- Once all participants have arrived, please proceed to the Main Gate where each participant will receive their wristband.
- We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard. We are unable to accept personal cheques and AMEX. You will receive an invoice towards the end of the month of your function. Full payment is due within 1 month of receipt of the invoice.
- If you are visiting on a weekend, school or public holiday all our rides operate continuously in both the main theme park and Kidz Kingdom. Please note that on weekdays outside of school holidays our rides operate on a timetable.
- Height restrictions apply on rides, including rides in Kidz Kingdom. In some cases an adult may be required to accompany a child on rides (appropriate pass required). Please refer to the height chart on our website for more information.
- The park remains open in most wet weather with all rides operating except for the Scorpion Karts and Family Karts. Should you wish to postpone your booking due to wet weather forecast, we will require notification of this at least 3 working days in advance.
- To help plan your visit we post dates for scheduled maintenance on our website, these are frequently updated with new information. Please see our homepage or upcoming information page. Rides and attractions are subject to change without notice.
- If you have booked a picnic patch or barbeque area you must read our Picnic Patch Information before entry. If you are having a picnic please bring your own plates, cutlery and utensils. Food storage and heating facilities are not available.
- If you have requested a catered meal, we require confirmed numbers 5 working days prior to the date of your function. In the case you decide to cancel or transfer your function, we will need notification of this 3 working days prior to your function. This also applies if your numbers for a catered meal change for any reason. If we do not receive this notification from you and for whatever reason your group does not arrive on the day or your numbers change on the day, you will be charged the full amount for your catered meal based on the confirmed numbers provided. Your meal will be served for up to 1.5 hours from the time you have confirmed for food service. Due to health and safety regulations, any food left over from your catered meal cannot be taken away.
- Rainbow’s End features a variety of great dining options, please refer to our park map for the location of food outlets. With the exception of food items for guests with specific dietary restrictions, takeaways, branded foods and beverage items or external catering are not permitted in the park.
- A storage locker is available for hire at an additional cost, please see park map for locker locations.
All prices and information are subject to change without notice. Rainbow’s End Terms and Conditions apply. Discounts are offered at the sole discretion of Rainbow’s End.
We look forward to seeing your group here soon at Rainbow's End!