Important Kidz Kingdom Group Information
Kidz Kingdom Group Bookings
We look forward to seeing your Kidz Kingdom group here at Rainbow's End! Please read the below as this is very important for your booking. Kidz Kingdom is for children 8 years and under.
Our Kidz Kingdom group prices apply to pre-booked groups with 15 or more Kidz Kingdom passes.
|Children purchasing Kidz Kingdom passes |
- unlimited rides in Kidz Kingdom only
|Kidz Kingdom Pass|
- Your discount will be based on the total number of Kidz Kingdom passes purchased. If you have less children than what you’ve booked, prices may change, please see the group breakdown above.
- Children under two years of age may enter free of charge when accompanied by a paying person. Children under 2 years old do not count toward the numbers required for group pricing above. Please note that typically children under two years of age do not meet height requirements for rides.
- For groups of 15 or more children purchasing Kidz Kingdom passes we allow one free adult spectator for every three children purchasing Kidz Kingdom passes. Additional adults, or adults in groups with less than 15 children purchasing Kidz Kingdom passes, may purchase a spectator pass at $7.00 Monday to Friday during school term or $18.00 on weekends, school or public holidays. Adult Superpasses are also available at $59.00 each unless specified on your booking ticket.
- Please bring your group booking ticket along with your printed and completed group numbers form with you to the counter on the day of your visit.
- Guests must enter together and one payment is due on arrival for the whole group before entry. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard. We are unable to accept personal cheques and AMEX. If you would like to pay by preschool cheque, please make sure that the person who presents the cheque brings photo identification. Eg. A driver’s license. Please ensure you bring your completed group numbers form to allow for smooth entry.
- Children will receive unlimited rides in Kidz Kingdom (8 years and under). Please ensure all members of your group come to the Kidz Kingdom Gates on arrival as a group to receive a ride stamp before proceeding to the rides. Without a stamp they will not be able to ride.
- Please note that on weekdays during school term the rides in Kidz Kingdom will not be operational at the same time.
- Height restrictions apply for most rides in Kidz Kingdom and in some cases adults are required to accompany children on rides (appropriate pass required). Please refer to the height chart available on our website for more details.
- To help plan your visit we post dates for scheduled maintenance on our website, these are frequently updated with new information. Please see our homepage or upcoming information page. Please note that while we endeavour to keep these up to date there may be occasions where some rides may not be operating due to construction or maintenance.
If you have booked a picnic patch or barbeque area you must read our Picnic Patch Information before entry.
- Rainbow’s End features a variety of great dining options, please refer to our park map for the location of food outlets. With the exception of food items for guests with specific dietary restrictions, takeaways or branded foods and beverage items are not permitted in the park.
- Storage lockers are available for hire at an additional cost, please see our park map for locker locations.
- Socks must be worn in the Fortress of Fun (no shoes or bare feet please).
- Some rides require long hair to be tied back and loose clothing secured or removed.
- Free parking is available for cars and buses but please note this is subject to availability.
All prices and information are subject to change without notice. Rainbow’s End Terms and Conditions apply. Discounts are offered at the sole discretion of Rainbow’s End.
We look forward to seeing your group here soon at Rainbow's End!