Important Language School Group Information
Language School Group Bookings
We look forward to seeing your language school group here at Rainbow's End! Please read the below as this is very important for your booking.
Our Language School group prices apply to pre-booked groups purchasing 15 or more Superpasses.
|Number of people purchasing Superpasses||2-13 Years||14+ Years|
Your discount is based on a minimum requirement of 15 people purchasing an all day superpass. If you have less people than what you’ve booked, prices may change, please see prices above.
- Teachers can receive a free of charge superpass for every 10 people purchasing a superpass based on the minimum requirement. Over these ratios, adults may purchase a spectator pass at $7.00 during school term or $18.00 during weekend/school holidays or purchase a Superpass at the standard price of $59.00.
- Kidz Kingdom passes are $32.00 each for children 8 years and under. Children under 2 are free when accompanied by a paying person.
Please bring your group booking ticket along with your printed and completed group numbers form with you to the counter on the day of your visit.
- Guests must enter together and one payment is due on arrival for the whole group before entry. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard. We are unable to accept personal cheques and AMEX. Please ensure you bring your completed group numbers form to allow for smooth entry.
- If you are visiting on a weekend, school or public holiday all our rides operate continuously in both the main theme park and Kidz Kingdom. Please note that on weekdays outside of school holidays our rides operate on a timetable.
- Height restrictions apply on rides, including rides in Kidz Kingdom. In some cases an adult may be required to accompany a child on rides (appropriate pass required). Please refer to the height chart on our website for more information.
- The park remains open in wet weather with all rides operating except for the Scorpion Karts and Family Karts. Should you wish to postpone your booking due to wet weather forecast, we will require notification of this at least 3 working days in advance.
- To help plan your visit we post dates for scheduled maintenance on our website, these are frequently updated with new information. Please see our homepage or upcoming information page. Rides and attractions are subject to change without notice.
- If you have booked a picnic patch or barbeque area you must read our Picnic Patch Information before entry.
- Rainbow’s End features a variety of great dining options, please refer to our park map for the location of food outlets. With the exception of food items for guests with specific dietary restrictions, takeaways or branded foods and beverage items are not permitted in the park.
- A storage locker is available for hire at an additional cost, please see park map for locker locations.
All prices and information are subject to change without notice. Rainbow’s End Terms and Conditions apply. Discounts are offered at the sole discretion of Rainbow’s End.
We look forward to seeing your group here soon at Rainbow's End!