Important School Group Information
School Group Bookings
We look forward to seeing your school group here at Rainbow's End! Please read the below as this is very important for your booking.
Our school prices are for NZ registered schools only and are valid Monday-Friday during standard school term only. These rates do not apply on school or public holidays.
|School group type||Minimum number requirement||Price||Teacher ratio|
|Primary and Intermediate Schools||8 Students||$35.00||1:8|
|High Schools||10 Students||$42.00||1:10|
- Teachers may purchase a Superpass at the same discounted rate on the above teacher ratio OR receive a spectator pass (no rides) free of charge. Over these ratios, adults may purchase a mid-week spectator pass at $7.00 or purchase a Superpass at the standard price of $59.00.
- These special rates for New Zealand registered primary, intermediate and high school students are based on the minimum number of students required as above. For groups of fewer than the minimum requirement our standard adult ($59.00) and child ($49.00) prices will apply.
- Kidz Kingdom passes are $32.00 each for children 8 years and under. Children under 2 are free when accompanied by a paying person.
- Please bring your group booking ticket along with your printed and completed group numbers form with you to the counter on the day of your visit.
- Guests must enter together and one payment is due on arrival for the whole group before entry. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard. We are unable to accept personal cheques and AMEX. If you would like to pay by school cheque, please make sure that the person who presents the cheque brings photo identification. Eg. A driver’s license. Please ensure you bring your completed group numbers form to allow for smooth entry.
- From Monday to Friday during the school term our rides operate on a timetable.
- Height restrictions apply on rides, including rides in Kidz Kingdom. In some cases an adult may be required to accompany a child on rides (appropriate pass required). Please refer to our height chart for more information.
- The park remains open in most wet weather with all rides operating except for the Scorpion Karts and Family Karts. Should you wish to postpone your booking due to wet weather forecast, we will require notification of this at least 3 working days in advance.
- To help plan your visit we post dates for scheduled maintenance on our website, these are frequently updated with new information. Please see our homepage for the latest information or upcoming information for our advance schedule. Rides and attractions are subject to change without notice.
- If you have booked a picnic patch or barbeque area you must read our Picnic Patch Information before entry.
- If you have booked a school talk with one of our managers, please ensure you arrive early so that there is time to organise entry before your talk begins. We cannot conduct school talks for groups which are more than 15min late.
Rainbow’s End features a variety of great dining options, please refer to our park map for the location of food outlets. With the exception of food items for guests with specific dietary restrictions, takeaways or branded foods and beverage items are not permitted in the park.
- Storage lockers are available for hire at an additional cost, please see our park map for locker locations.
- All prices and information are subject to change without notice. Rainbow’s End Terms and Conditions apply. Discounts are offered at the sole discretion of Rainbow’s End.
We look forward to seeing your school group here soon at Rainbow's End!