Important Information for groups with special needs
Bookings for groups with special needs
We look forward to seeing your group here at Rainbow's End! Please read the below as this is very important for your booking.
Clients and Caregivers receive an all day Superpass at a 50% discount off the headline prices. The prices are as follows:
|Description||2-13 Years||14+ Years|
- Caregivers receive the 50% discount on a 1:1 ratio only. Over these ratios they may purchase an adult superpass at $59.00.
- Spectator passes are $7.00 Monday to Friday during school term or $18.00 on weekends, school or public holidays.
- Kidz Kingdom passes are $32.00 each for children 8 years and under. Children under 2 are free when accompanied by a paying person.
Please bring your group booking ticket along with your printed and completed group numbers form with you to the counter on the day of your visit.
- Please read and familiarise yourself and your group with our Accessibility Information.
- The special needs rate is given to groups who have caregivers assisting their people with special needs. We expect the caregiver to advise us if their client / family member requires any extra assistance from our operators and need to be advised of this prior to or when they approach the ride. Every person who embarks on a ride is accepting they are physically able to board and remain on a ride, their caregivers are also responsible in this decision making. If there is any doubt that the person in your care is unable to do this they should not partake in the ride. As our operators are not aware of the capabilities of your group members we require you to advise our staff if any extra care is needed and also expect that caregivers accompany people with special needs on the rides by sitting next to the person.
- Please do contact us if you require any further information or any pre-planning such as a walk through familiarisation before your visit. We would also welcome visits prior if you wish to prepare a photo board to assist your group members with their own personal preparation for their visit.
- Guests must enter together and one payment is due on arrival for the whole group before entry. We accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard. We are unable to accept personal cheques and AMEX. Please ensure you bring your completed group numbers form to allow for smooth entry.
- If you are visiting on a weekend, school or public holiday all our rides operate continuously in both the main theme park and Kidz Kingdom. Please note that on weekdays outside of school holidays our rides operate on a timetable.
- Height restrictions apply on rides, including rides in Kidz Kingdom. In some cases an adult may be required to accompany a child on rides (appropriate pass required). Please refer to the height chart on our website for more information.
- The park remains open in wet weather with all rides operating except for the Scorpion Karts and Family Karts. Should you wish to postpone your booking due to wet weather forecast, we will require notification of this at least 3 working days in advance.
- To help plan your visit we post dates for scheduled maintenance on our website, these are frequently updated with new information. Please see our homepage or upcoming information page. Rides and attractions are subject to change without notice.
- If you have booked a picnic patch or barbeque area you must read our Picnic Patch Information before entry.
- Rainbow’s End features a variety of great dining options, please refer to our park map for the location of food outlets. With the exception of food items for guests with specific dietary restrictions, takeaways or branded foods and beverage items are not permitted in the park.
- Storage lockers are available for hire at an additional cost, please see park map for locker locations.
All prices and information are subject to change without notice. Rainbow’s End Terms and Conditions apply. Discounts are offered at the sole discretion of Rainbow’s End.
We look forward to seeing your group here soon at Rainbow's End!